Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Metallics & Cargos

Pants: Sanctuary (similar here)
Purse: Inzi
(All clothing and accessory items available at Pinkadot boutique)

When it comes to looking fashionable and being comfortable, these pants by Sanctuary are the one's to get!
We are loving this boyfriend fit because they are still super sexy on.
This top by Kaya di Koko is amazing with the army green cargos. Kaya di Koko has an awesome assortment of special tops for any occasion.
We hope you all have had an amazing start to the new year! We've been so busy with a new semester of school but promise to have some amazing posts coming super soon!!
PS. Thank you all for the sweet comments! We read them all and take everything to heart.


7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely look! I like your top :)

    Do you wan to follow each other, let me know on my blog?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog! I started to follow you on g+ and bloglovin ;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Dana!!!

      xoxo
      kylie & erin

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty top! Adore the whole outfit!
    I just came across your blog and love it!
    Let me know if you want to follow each other! :)

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Deal Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I'm obsessed with this, literally every single piece your wearing is awesome! So cute!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much kacie!

    xoxo
    kylie & erin

    ReplyDelete